Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Cacoal.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cacoal (OAL-Capital do Cafe), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cacoal
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Indigenous Museum is a popular attraction
- Cacoal Regional Hospital and Cacoal Church are a couple of favourite places to visit
Staying in Cacoal
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Eder Hotel.
Eder Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cacoal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cacoal is 33 millimetres