- Georgetown Lake
- 5 min drive
- Discovery Ski Area
- 20 min drive
- Granite Ghost Town State Park
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Anaconda, this holiday home is in a rural location and on a lake. Washoe Theatre and Copper Village Museum & Arts Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Discovery Ski Area and Old Works Course.
- Georgetown Lake - 5 min drive
- Discovery Ski Area - 20 min drive
- Winninghoff Park - 27 min drive
- Sapphire Gallery - 27 min drive
- Granite Ghost Town State Park - 39 min drive
- Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney) - 57 min drive
About this property
Georgetown Lake Views! Modern Hilltop!
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Georgetown Lake MT Lakefront Views
- Georgetown Lake Views! Modern Hilltop
- Georgetown Lake Views! Modern Hilltop! Anaconda
- Georgetown Lake Views! Modern Hilltop! Private vacation home