- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
Standard Room, Balcony
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
About this area
Located in Bucharest, Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include University Square and Palace of the Parliament, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Romanian Athenaeum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dinamo Stadium or Giulesti Stadium.
- National Museum of Art of Romania - 3 min walk
- Palace Hall (Sala Palatului) - 5 min walk
- Romanian Athenaeum - 6 min walk
- Cismigiu Garden - 7 min walk
- Bucharest City Hall - 10 min walk
- Obor - 11 min drive
- Polizu - 19 min walk
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Sharkia Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Sharkia bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RON 85 for adults and RON 85 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RON 160 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Self-parking fee: RON 70 per day
- Pet fee: RON 100 per pet, per day
- Facilities fee: RON 50 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful room. Lovely Staff, and the room was great. The only thing was that the room was quite small.