Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Brussels hotel in Lower Town, walk to Cathedral of St. Michael
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Lower Town, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Jeanneke Pis and Cathedral of St. Michael. La Grand Place and Belgian Comic Strip Center are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Scandic Grand Place
Scandic Grand Place features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 926 square feet (86 square meters) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Scandic Grand Place is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 926
- Conference space size (meters) - 86
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Eken Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Scandic Grand Place
- Scandic Hotel Grand Place
- Scandic Grand Place Hotel
- Scandic Hotel Brussels
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).