Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Brussels hotel in Lower Town, walk to Cathedral of St. Michael
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Lower Town, this eco-friendly hotel is steps away from Jeanneke Pis and Cathedral of St. Michael. La Grand Place and Belgian Comic Strip Center are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, meeting rooms and Dry cleaning.
All 100 properties offer free WiFi, refrigerators and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free bottled water and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Scandic Grand Place
Scandic Grand Place features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 926 square feet (86 square metres) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Scandic Grand Place is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 86
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 926
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Eken Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night.
- Resort fee
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR11.00 for adults and EUR11.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR20 per pet, per day
- Scandic Grand Place Hotel
- Scandic Grand Place
- Scandic Hotel Brussels
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).