Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Brussels hotel in Lower Town, walk to Cathedral of St. Michael
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Lower Town, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Nova Cinema and Cathedral of St. Michael. La Grand Place and Belgian Comic Strip Center are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Scandic Grand PlaceRue d'Arenberg 18 Brussels 1000
Scandic Grand Place features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 926 square feet (86 square meters) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Scandic Grand Place is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 926
- Conference space size (meters) - 86
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Eken Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Scandic Grand Place
- Scandic Hotel Grand Place
- Scandic Grand Place Hotel
- Scandic Hotel Brussels
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).