- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hôtel Van Belle
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Economy Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Premium Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premium Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Brussels, Hôtel Van Belle is in the city centre and near a metro station. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. Consider Forest National for a night out, and don't miss Mini-Europe, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Brussels travel guide
- Brussels Stock Exchange - 13 min walk
- Manneken Pis Statue - 14 min walk
- St. Catherine's Square - 14 min walk
- Brussels South Railway Station - 15 min walk
- Brussels City Hall - 16 min walk
- Porte d'Anderlecht Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Bruxelles-Midi Station - 11 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 33 min drive
- Van Belle — 1 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project - 15 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Van Belle
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A comfortable hotel, a shortish walk from Brussels Midi Station. Pleasant staff.