Get an overview of this hotelBrussels hotel in Lower Town, walk to Belgian Comic Strip Center
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Lower Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of City 2 Shopping Mall and Belgian Comic Strip Center. Cathedral of St. Michael and La Grand Place are also within 15 minutes.
Tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
All 16 rooms offer TVs with cable channels, plus free newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Grand Colombier
Hotel Le Grand Colombier features tour/ticket assistance. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Le Grand Colombier is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Le Grand Colombier
- Le Grand Colombier
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.