- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- 10 min walk
- Brussels Christmas Market
- 14 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project
- 19 min walk
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Brussels, Hôtel des Colonies is connected to the convention centre and near the airport. Belgian Comic Strip Center and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium, or consider Forest National for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Rogier Station is just steps away and Yser-Ijzer Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Brussels travel guide
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 10 min walk
- Brussels Christmas Market - 14 min walk
- St. Catherine's Square - 15 min walk
- La Grand Place - 16 min walk
- Brussels Stock Exchange - 18 min walk
- Rogier Station - 2 min walk
- Brussels Bruxelles-Nord Station - 8 min walk
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 19 min walk
About this property
Hôtel des Colonies
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Colonies Brussels
- Hôtel Colonies
- Colonies Brussels
- Des Colonies Hotel
- Des Colonies Brussels
- Hotel Des Colonies Brussels, Belgium
- Hôtel des Colonies Hotel
- Hôtel des Colonies Brussels
- Hôtel des Colonies Hotel Brussels
- Liked: Staff & service
Not the best but not the worst either
Old hotel that is being renovated. Lot of potential. The room was comfortable but we didn't have a shower, just a bathtub. The sink was blocked, the water would not go through. But despite that, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast delicious and fulfilling and wi-fi was working fine.