The bathroom was very dirty, full of black mould, even after requesting to clean it properly still lots of black mould was all around the bathroom, worst experience & feel like I will never go back to Brussel for that reason.
- Manneken Pis Statue
- 3 min walk
- Brussels Stock Exchange
- 4 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project
- 13 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Brussels's Lower Town neighbourhood, Catalonia Grand Place is in the city centre and near a metro station. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium, or consider Forest National for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Brussels travel guide
- Manneken Pis Statue - 3 min walk
- Brussels Stock Exchange - 4 min walk
- Brussels City Hall - 5 min walk
- La Grand Place - 5 min walk
- St. Catherine's Square - 8 min walk
- Anneessens Station - 2 min walk
- Brussels-Chapel Station - 9 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 28 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 13 min walk
About this property
Catalonia Grand Place
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 200 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 44 lb/20 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Exe Grand Place Hotel
- Catalonia Grand Place Hotel
- Eurostars Grand Place Brussels
- Eurostars Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Catalonia Grand Place Hotel
- Catalonia Grand Place Brussels
- Catalonia Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and the bed and bedding was super comfortable. The hotel is in a great location. Had a great stay.