- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of B-aparthotel Regent
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Brussels's Upper Town neighbourhood, B-aparthotel Regent is in the business district and near a metro station. Belgian Comic Strip Center and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Royal Palace of Brussels. Check out an event or a game at King Baudouin Stadium, and consider making time for Mini-Europe, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Madou Station is just steps away and Arts-Loi - Kunst-Wet Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Brussels Park - 4 min walk
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 12 min walk
- Royal Palace of Brussels - 12 min walk
- Square Brussels Meeting Centre - 13 min walk
- Mont des Arts - 14 min walk
- Madou Station - 2 min walk
- Central Station - 12 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 26 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 4 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
It was a nice olace. Was clean but the room was run down. Needs redecorating to get ut back to as good as the pictures advertising. Location is good if you are ok for a 10 minute walk to the centre