Grid of 36 images
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Basilica of the Holy Blood
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bruges, this hotel is steps away from Fish Market, Basilica of the Holy Blood and Bruges Belfry. Groeningemuseum and Bruges Market Square are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, multilingual staff and a front desk safe.
All 11 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen televisions. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Duc de Bourgogne
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours) and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Duc de Bourgogne is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Built in 1648
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Duc de Bourgogne has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 11 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.12 € per person, per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8.70 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR11 per pet, per night
- Duc Bourgogne Hotel Bruges
- Duc Bourgogne Hotel
- Duc Bourgogne Bruges
- Duc Bourgogne
- Duc De Bourgogne Hotel Bruges
- Duc De Bourgogne Bruges