Visitors can enjoy all that Brooklands has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Bell MTS Place, Polo Park and Canadian Museum for Human Rights are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooklands
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bell MTS Place, Polo Park and Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Additionally, you'll find Forks Market in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Brooklands, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 107 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Winnipeg features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- The Fort Garry Hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Winnipeg features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Winnipeg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Brooklands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -20°C
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -19°C