- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Gabba Central Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 3 bedrooms
About this area
Located in Woolloongabba, Gabba Central Apartments is connected to a shopping centre. Queen Street Mall and Howard Smith Wharves are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore South Bank Parklands and Brisbane Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at The Gabba or Suncorp Stadium. Our guests love the property's central location.
- The Gabba - 7 min walk
- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane - 11 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 5 min drive
- Princess Alexandra Hospital - 5 min drive
- Riverstage - 6 min drive
- Park Road Station - 16 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 25 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 13 min drive
About this property
Gabba Central Apartments
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.98 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
MIssing hairdryer but otherwise well appointed