Visitors to Bouillon are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and gardens. A top sight in the area is Orval Abbey.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Bouillon
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 52 mi (83.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 53 mi (85.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bouillon
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Bouillon Castle. Additionally, you'll find Orval Abbey in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Bouillon. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le 'Ti 'Bou de Refuge - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Logis Beau Séjour - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
- Hôtel Panorama - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Bouillon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Bouillon gets about 856 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C