Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Bouaye.
- There are 3 Bouaye hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bouaye
- Known for its museums, whereas La Maison du Lac de Grand-Lieu, Jules Verne Museum, and Zenith de Nantes are some local cultural sights
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany and Nantes Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Bouaye
Bouaye has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Bouaye Station.
Staying in Bouaye
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- A la Villa d'Herbauges
- Kyriad Nantes Sud Bouaye Aéroport
A favourite with Expedia travellers is A la Villa d'Herbauges with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Kyriad Nantes Sud Bouaye Aéroport has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bouaye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Bouaye gets about 766 millimetres of rain per year