Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Boston hotel in Beacon Hill, walk to Boston Common
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Beacon Hill, this luxury hotel is steps away from The Freedom Trail and Massachusetts State House. Boston Common and Boston Public Garden are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a spa tub, 24-hour room service and a meeting room.
All 63 rooms boast fireplaces, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Fifteen Beacon features a spa tub and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services and on-site laundry facilities.
Fifteen Beacon has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Airport transport - drop-off (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 63
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Moo – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 35 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay.
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD40.00 per vehicle
- Pet fee: USD25 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD35 per night
- Fifteen Beacon Hotel
- Fifteen Hotel
- Fifteen Beacon
- Xv Beacon Boston
- Xv Beacon Hotel Boston
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.