Bormes-Les-Mimosas Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Bormes-Les-Mimosas? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 9 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Provencal House With Swimming Pool and Vast View of the Surrounding Massif des Maures and the sea is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with in-room washing machines and separate living rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Provençal Villa on a Small Holiday Resort With Swimming Pool and a Panoramic View. This holiday home offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets can join their owners at Provencal, Detached House With Private Pool, Only 3 km From the Mediterranean Sea. This holiday home provides guests with private pools and in-room washing machines.
Planning your trip to Bormes-Les-Mimosas
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 26°F during the day and 7°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bormes-Les-Mimosas is 23 mm
Exploring Bormes-Les-Mimosas with your pet
Known for its castles and ruins, Bormes-Les-Mimosas has lots to offer visitors, including its seaside, mountains and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit L'Estagnol Beach and Fort de Bregancon. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Place Massillon and Tour des Templiers.