Visitors to Bolbec are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and bars. Top sights around the area include Eugene Boudin Museum and Etretat Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Bolbec
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolbec
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Eugene Boudin Museum and Etretat Beach. You'll also find Fecamp Beach and Honfleur Normandy Outlet in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bolbec. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel le Carnot - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Relais d'Etretat - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Bolbec
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bolbec-Nointot Station. Bolbec might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bolbec
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Bolbec each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C