Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. UniCentro and World Trade Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and meeting rooms.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
TRYP by Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
G-Link - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8500.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: COP 20000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 95000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.