Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel near Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from World Trade Center. El Chico National Park and Bogota Botanical Garden are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, safes and showers.
TRYP by Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Planta Gastrobar – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 80000.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: COP28000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP95000 per vehicle (return)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP80000.00 per night
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Hotel Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.