Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Bogota hotel in Zona Rosa with free parking
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Zona Rosa, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palacio Arzobispal, Andino Commercial Center, and Andino Shopping Mall. El Retiro Shopping Centre and Rockefeller Casino are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 35 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Porton Bogotá
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3541 square feet (329 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2015.
Hotel Porton Bogotá is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 329
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 3541
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Le Jardin Perdu - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Hotel Porton
- Hotel Porton Bogotá
- Hotel Porton Bogotá Bogota
- Porton Bogotá
- Porton Bogotá Bogota
- Porton Hotel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.