Book your room at 103 Wonderful House
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Bogota aparthotel in Suba with free breakfast
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Suba, this aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Iserra 100 Shopping Mall and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Bogota Botanical Garden. La Castellana National Theater and Titan Plaza are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are available at this aparthotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 24 apartments provide free wired Internet, room service, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, free local calls, and desks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
103 Wonderful HouseCarrera 64 No. 103C - 16 Bogota Distrito Capital
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 172 square feet (16 square meters) include a meeting room. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 meters and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request). This Bogota aparthotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 172
- Offsite parking reservations required
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- 103 Wonderful House
- 103 Wonderful House Aparthotel
- 103 Wonderful House Aparthotel Bogota
- 103 Wonderful House Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.