Visiting Boa Vista
Visitors to Boa Vista are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, coffee shops and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Praia da Chave and Praia de Santa Monica.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodation options in Boa Vista
- The closest major airport is in Boa Vista Island (BVC-Rabil), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Boa Vista
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Praia da Chave, Praia de Santa Monica and Estoril Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Praia de Cruz and Morro Negro Lighthouse.
Dressing for Boa Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Boa Vista is 34 millimetres
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 18°C