Search Hotels in Bled
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Bled, which is also known for its cathedrals and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Lake Bled and Bled Castle.
- There are 104 hotels and other accommodation options in Bled
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bled
The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Bled Castle, St. Martin's Parish Church, and Church of Sv Marika Bozja. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Lake Bled and Mala Osojnica. Additionally, you might want to add Pustolovski Park Bled to your agenda.
In Bohinj, you can choose from 104 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Triglav Bled - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Vila Alpina - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, parking and concierge services.
- Pr' Matjon - Pension - This 3-star pension features free WiFi, free parking and a sauna. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Lake Bohinj, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Finkenstein Castle, which is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
Dressing for Bled
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 998 millimetres of rain falls on Bled each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C