Visitors can enjoy all that Billum has to offer including its parks. In Billum, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Billum
A couple of favourite places to visit are Wadden Sea National Park and Wadden Sea. In the area, you'll also find Filsø and Tirpitz.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Billum Kro - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Getting around Billum
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Billum Station. Billum might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Billum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 924.90 millimetres of rain falls on Billum each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C