Guests will appreciate the beaches, bars and restaurants in Bijela. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Bijela hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bijela
Bijela is adjacent to Kumbor. Popular sights in the area include Rose and Igalo Beach.
Staying in Bijela
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hotel Regina
- Hotel Azzurro
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Regina with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Azzurro has a 3.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bijela
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bijela is 29 millimetres