Visitors can enjoy all that Bialystok has to offer including the theatres, museums and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, architecture and university setting. In Bialystok, there are 71 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bialystok
The city's cultural venues include Bialystok Historical Museum and Bialystok Puppet Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Branicki Palace and Bialystok City Stadium.
In Choroszcz, there are 71 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Branicki - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Osiedle Centrum can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Aristo - Our customers love the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Osiedle Centrum features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Best Western Hotel Cristal - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Osiedle Centrum can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Bialystok
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bialystok Station or Bialystok Fasty Station. Bialystok might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bialystok
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bialystok is 487 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C