Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Berlin hotel is located in the entertainment district, steps away from Potsdamer Platz, Deutsche Kinemathek Museum fur Film und Fernsehen and Sony Center. Museum für Film und Fernsehen and Legoland Discovery Centre are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 303 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillowtop, iPod docking stations and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin
Renovations & Closures
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 2004
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 303
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Brasserie Desbrosses – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tea Lounge at Hotellobby – On-site cafe.
The Curtain Club – This bar specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
Fragrances – On-site cocktail bar. Open selected days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR45 per night
- Ritz Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin
- The Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.