Overview of TITANIC Chaussee Berlin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighbourhood, TITANIC Chaussee Berlin is in the city centre and near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Museum Island (Museumsinsel) are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Berlin Wall Memorial and Brandenburg Gate. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Max-Schmeling-Halle or Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Natural History Museum U-Bahn is just steps away and Schwartzkopffstrasse U-Bahn is 5 minutes by foot.
- BeachMitte & MountMitte - 6 min walk
- Charite - 11 min walk
- Berlin Wall Memorial - 11 min walk
- Friedrichstadt-Palast - 13 min walk
- Reichstag Building - 10 min drive
- Natural History Museum U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Central Station - 16 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 11 min drive
- Pascarella — 1 min walk
- Hasir Burger — 1 min walk
- Pascarella - 1 min walk
- HB Hasir Burger - 1 min walk
- Golden Rice - 1 min walk
About this property
TITANIC Chaussee Berlin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 14 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort