Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Mitte, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from German Spy Museum Berlin.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna and a conference centre are on-site.
All 561 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and electric kettles, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with satellite channels. Free bottled water, ceiling fans and hairdryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
15 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and a BBQ. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 561
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant 3rd floor – This restaurant specialises in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR12 for adults and EUR0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR20 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: EUR15 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can contact the property using the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).