- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm
- Free WiFi
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Family Room, Shared Bathroom
1 bed in mix dorm with 4 beds, shared bathroom
1 bed in mix dorm with 6 beds, shared bathroom
About this area
Located in Berlin's Schoeneberg neighbourhood, Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm is in the city centre and near the airport. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and DDR Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Berlin Zoological Garden and Aquadom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Max-Schmeling-Halle. Our guests appreciate the guest house's convenience for public transport: Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn is 6 minutes by foot and Nollendorfplatz U-Bahn is 6 minutes.Visit our Berlin travel guide
- Kurfürstendamm - 4 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 13 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 14 min walk
- Berliner Philharmonie - 4 min drive
- Blue Man Group Berlin - 5 min drive
- Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 19 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 19 min drive
- Bull - 1 min walk
- New Action - 1 min walk
- San Marco - 1 min walk
- Blue Boy Bar - 1 min walk
- K6 - 1 min walk
About this property
Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - DE312071330. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This property is strategically located between two gay fetish clubs, which are open apparently 24 hours. Building interior is pretty rough, hostel is on second floor. Nice lobby to sit in, but is locked when front desk is closed at night. There is a kitchen where you can sit to get work done in the evening which is fine, if you don't mind people eating around you. All bathrooms were in need of attention. Overall cleanliness not great. Location is pretty good, since Berlin's tourist district is pretty spread out.