Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hostel in Mitte, walk to Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Mitte, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Galeries Lafayette, Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Gendarmenmarkt. Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hostel has self parking and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site.
Rooms offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Cityhostel Berlin Mitte
Cityhostel Berlin Mitte features a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Berlin's hostel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Cityhostel Berlin Mitte is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 1,00 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10,00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR6.00 for adults and EUR6,00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 1,00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10,00 per stay
- City Hostel Berlin
- City Hostel
- City Berlin
- City Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Cityhostel Berlin Hostel
- Cityhostel Hostel
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.