Overview of The Inn At Harbor Shores
Choose dates to view prices
Double Queen Golf
Double Queen Harbor
3 Queen Suite
About this area
Located in Saint Joseph, The Inn At Harbor Shores is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Harbor Shores Golf Club and Contessa Wine Cellars are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Silver Beach and Warren Dunes State Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours and golfing.
- Harbor Shores Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Silver Beach - 8 min drive
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center - 9 min drive
- Lake Michigan College - 12 min drive
- Sarett Nature Center - 14 min drive
- St. Joseph-Benton Harbor Station - 16 min walk
- South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Planks Tavern — 1 min walk
- Torch & Tapas — 1 min walk
- Kilwin's Ice Cream - 13 min walk
- Tosi's Cafe - 14 min walk
- Silver Beach Pizza - 17 min walk
About this property
The Inn At Harbor Shores
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 3 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It has a great location, the harbor view and balconies are great, and it has a great restaurant and bar. The pool was too cold for the kids to swim, so we did the hot tub only. The beds are very firm.