Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Beaufort, this spa hotel is steps from Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Beaufort Museum. University of South Carolina-Beaufort and Pick Pocket Plantation are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a conference center and coffee/tea in a common area. Free breakfast (local cuisine) is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 34 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Beaufort Inn features a full-service spa. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Beaufort Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 3
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free reception
- Year Built 1897
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Blackstone's Cafe - This cafe specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Open daily.
Common Ground Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Palm & Moon Bagel - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Beaufort Day Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Beaufort Inn
- The Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.