Visiting Baska Voda
Visitors can enjoy all that Baska Voda has to offer including the waterfront, its breweries and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Around the area, top sights include Baska Voda Beach, Makarska Beach and Modro Jezero.
- There are 245 hotels and other accommodation options in Baska Voda
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baska Voda
The city is notable for landmarks like Baska Voda Promenade, St. Lawrence Chapel and St. Nicholas' Church. The picturesque setting of Baska Voda Beach and Krvavica Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baska Voda Harbor and Statue of St. Nicholas.
In Brela, you'll find 245 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Croatia - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop. Expedia travellers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- House Topic - Our customers like the beach locale at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Horizont - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Makarska Beach, 4.2 mi/6.7 km from the heart of the city, and Modro Jezero, which is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away.
Dressing for Baska Voda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 925.80 millimetres of rain falls on Baska Voda each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°C