- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Barton's Mill
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double or Twin Room
Double Room, Accessible
About this area
Barton's Mill is located in Basingstoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at North Wessex Downs and South Downs National Park, while Willis Museum and The Anvil are cultural highlights. Basingstoke Leisure Park and Lagoona Park are also worth visiting.
- Festival Place - 4 min drive
- Wote Street Willy - 4 min drive
- The Anvil - 4 min drive
- Basingstoke Leisure Park - 6 min drive
- Milestones Museum - 8 min drive
- Basingstoke Station - 4 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 33 min drive
- The Millstone Pub - 3 min walk
- Bartons Mill Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Cromwell Inn - 5 min walk
- The Crown - 9 min walk
- Lunchbox - 10 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Rooms are very well designed with thoughtful provisions Two gripes would be that the tv’s are small, and it was very muddy outside around the pub area