Overview of Duke Of Edinburgh Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Twin Room
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Barrow-in-Furness, Duke Of Edinburgh Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Laurel and Hardy Museum and Conishead Priory are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include South Lakes Safari Zoo and Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre.
- Furness Abbey - 4 min drive
- South Lakes Safari Zoo - 12 min drive
- Lake Cruises - 14 min drive
- Laurel and Hardy Museum - 20 min drive
- Conishead Priory - 24 min drive
- Barrow Station - 3 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 111 min drive
- The Dukes Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Mithali - 2 min walk
- The Furness Railway - 2 min walk
- The Diamond - 2 min walk
- Lakes Bakery - 4 min walk
About this property
Duke Of Edinburgh Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities