Visiting Banja Luka
Visitors can enjoy all that Banja Luka has to offer including the temples, cathedral and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Banja Luka
- The closest major airport is in Banja Luka (BNX-Banja Luka Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Banja Luka
The city is notable for landmarks like Banja Luka Castle, Orthodox Sanctuary of Christ the Savior and Orthodox Cathedral of Christ Saviour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grand Trade Banja Luka and Park Petar Kocic.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Banja Luka. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Vila Viktorija - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Cezar Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Banja Luka
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at BANJA LUKA (Station). Banja Luka may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Banja Luka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 909.10 millimetres of rain falls on Banja Luka each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C