Visitors to Bagnoles-de-l'Orne are sure to enjoy the spas and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, golf courses and parks. In Bagnoles-de-l'Orne, there are 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagnoles-de-l'Orne
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Le Bois Parcours Nature. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bagnoles de l'Orne Casino and Bagnoles de L'Orne en Normandie Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bagnoles-de-l'Orne. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Spa du Béryl - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Le Manoir du Lys, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bagnoles Hôtel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and location.
Dressing for Bagnoles-de-l'Orne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne gets about 720 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C