Visiting Bad Muenstereifel
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Muenstereifel has to offer including the golf courses, churches and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Nuerburgring, Phantasialand and Thermen & Badewelt Euskirchen.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Muenstereifel
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Muenstereifel
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and City Outlet Bad Münstereifel is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Ahr to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bad Muenstereifel. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Eifelburg - Ferienwohnungen is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Bad Muenstereifel can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kunst & Hotelchen an der Rauschen is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Bad Muenstereifel features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Historisches Kurhaus is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bad Muenstereifel can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nuerburgring, 14.9 mi/24 km from the heart of the city, and Phantasialand, which is 18.6 mi/30 km away.
Getting around Bad Muenstereifel
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Bad Münstereifel Station, Bad Münstereifel-Iversheim Station or Bad Münstereifel Arloff Station. Bad Muenstereifel may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bad Muenstereifel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Bad Muenstereifel gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C