Visiting Bad Gleichenberg
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Gleichenberg has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Riegersburg Castle and Therme Loipersdorf.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Gleichenberg
- The closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Maribor (MBX-Edvard Rusjan), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Gleichenberg
A couple of favourite places to visit are Styrassic Park and Golfclub Bad Gleichenberg. Additionally, in the area you'll find Riegersburg Castle and Therme Loipersdorf.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bad Gleichenberg. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Schlössl Hotel Kindl is located in central Bad Gleichenberg. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bad Gleichenberg can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- WAK Ferien am Kurpark GmbH is located in the heart of Bad Gleichenberg. This 3.5-star apartment in Bad Gleichenberg features free WiFi and free parking.
- Baumhotel Styrassic Park is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city centre. This 3.5-star tree house in Bad Gleichenberg features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Getting around Bad Gleichenberg
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Gleichenberg Station. Bad Gleichenberg might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bad Gleichenberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Bad Gleichenberg gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C