Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Feldbach has to offer.
- There are 3 Feldbach hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Feldbach
There are plenty of options for getting around Feldbach. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Feldbach Station.
Staying in Feldbach
You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Pfeiler's Bürgerstüberl Hotel
- Hotel Csejtei
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Pfeiler's Bürgerstüberl Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Csejtei has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Feldbach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Feldbach each year