Visiting Bad Duerkheim
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Duerkheim has to offer including the spas, coffee shops and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Holiday Park, Palatinate Forest Nature Park and SAP Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Duerkheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 46.6 mi (75 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Duerkheim
The city is notable for landmarks like Limburg Abbey, Flaggenturm and Villa Weilberg. Additionally, you might want to add Palatinate Forest Nature Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Bad Duerkheim. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhaus Fluch - This 3-star pension features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking.
- Gartenhotel Heusser - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Mercure Bad Duerkheim an den Salinen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Holiday Park, 13.5 mi/21.8 km from the city centre, and SAP Arena, which is 19.4 mi (31.1 km) away.
Getting around Bad Duerkheim
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bad Dürkheim Station or Bad Dürkheim-Trift Station. Bad Duerkheim might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Duerkheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Duerkheim each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C