Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bacolod, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in Bacolod
- The closest major airport is in Bacolod (BCD-New Bacolod - Silay), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bacolod
Attractions like Negros Forests and Ecological Foundation Biodiversity Conservation Center and San Sebastian Cathedral are fun for everyone, not just kids. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to SM City Bacolod Northwing, ROBINSONS PLACE Bacolod and Gaisano City Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SMX CONVENTION CENTER and Negros Museum.
In Talisay, there are 61 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Seda Capitol Central - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
- MO2 Westown Hotel Bacolod - Mandalagan - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- GT Hotel Bacolod - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Bacolod
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bacolod is 1487.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°C