Visitors can enjoy all that Ba has to offer including its restaurants. In Ba, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ba
Favourite places to visit in the city include Ba Jame Mosque, Rarawai Sugar Mill and Govind Park. You'll also find Koroyanitu National Heritage Park and Churchill Park in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Ba, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city centre, but you can choose from 30 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mountain Oasis Farm Stay is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Ba. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Ba features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Outback Hotel Fiji is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from central Ba. This 2-star hostel in Ba features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
- Fiji Gateway Hotel is 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the centre of Ba. This 3.5-star hotel in Nadi features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Ba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ba is 1297.30 millimetres
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 19°C