Search Hotels in Aveiro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Aveiro has to offer including the cathedral, local tours and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Costa Nova Beach. In Aveiro, there are 84 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aveiro
The city is notable for landmarks like Praca da Republica, Aveiro Cathedral and Circular Pedestrian Bridge. The picturesque setting of Ria de Aveiro and Aveiro Salt Pans exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museu de Aveiro and Estadio Municipal de Aveiro.
In Agueda, there are 84 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aveiro Center Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a bar, a computer station and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Veneza Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Moliceiro - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Costa Nova Beach, located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Aveiro
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Aveiro Station. Aveiro might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Aveiro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 1270 millimetres of rain falls on Aveiro each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Aveiro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aveiro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Aveiro?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Aveiro?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Aveiro?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Aveiro?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Aveiro?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Aveiro?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Aveiro?
Aveiro Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aveiro by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aveiro Airports
- Accommodation near Aveiro Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aveiro
- Choose Your Aveiro Hotel Style
- Search Aveiro Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aveiro
- Hotels Near Aveiro, Aveiro District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends