Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This villa is located in Glyfada. Acropolis Museum and Benaki Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Syntagma Square and Acropolis. Athens Planetarium and Allou Fun Park are also worth visiting.
- Kentro Istioploias Station - 7 min walk
- Piraeus White Station - 14 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 31 min drive
About this property
Stunning Villa 1951 in Glyfada, 300m From the Beach
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Stunning Villa 1951 in Glyfada, 300m From the Beach Villa
- Stunning Villa 1951 in Glyfada, 300m From the Beach Glyfada