- Mercado 4
- 11 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts
- 17 min walk
- Central Railway Station Museum
- 3 min drive
- Asuncion (ASU-Silvio Pettirossi Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Asuncion House is located in Asunción. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Playa de La Costanera and Asuncion Bay, while Museum of Sacred Art and Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Manuel Ferreira Stadium or Defensores del Chaco Stadium.Visit our Asunción travel guide
- Mercado 4 - 11 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts - 17 min walk
- Paraguayan-American Cultural Center - 2 min drive
- Dr. Andres Barbero Ethnographic Museum - 2 min drive
- Central Railway Station Museum - 3 min drive
- Asuncion (ASU-Silvio Pettirossi Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Asuncion House Asunción
- Asuncion House Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Asuncion House Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Asunción