Search Hotels in Ashdod
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Jun 2019
Visitors to Ashdod are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites and musical theatre. Jaffa Port, Hatachana Compound and Carmel Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Ashdod
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashdod
The city's cultural venues include Corinne Mamane Museum of Philistine Culture and Ashdod MonArt Arts Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ashdod Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yud-Alef Stadium and Eye of the Sun.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Ashdod. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- West All Suite Boutique Ashdod - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Leonardo Plaza Ashdod - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Jaffa Port, 17.8 mi/28.6 km from the heart of the city, and Hatachana Compound, which is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away.
Dressing for Ashdod
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Ashdod gets about 531 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ashdod?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ashdod, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Ashdod?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ashdod?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Ashdod?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ashdod?
What are some hotels with pools in Ashdod?
Ashdod Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ashdod by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ashdod Airports
- Accommodation near Ashdod Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ashdod
- Choose Your Ashdod Hotel Style
- Search Ashdod Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ashdod
- Hotels Near Ashdod, Southern District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends