Search Hotels in Arlon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 May 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Arlon has to offer including the parks, monuments and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Notre-Dame Cathedral, Grand Ducal Palace and National Museum of History and Art.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Arlon
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Arlon
The city's cultural venues include Arlon Archaeological Museum and Maison Gaspar. Notable city landmarks like Monument King Albert and St Martin Church might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Place Leopold to your agenda.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Van der Valk Hotel Luxembourg - Arlon - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Notre-Dame Cathedral, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the city centre, and Grand Ducal Palace, which is 15.1 mi/24.3 km away.
Getting around Arlon
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Arlon Station, Viville Station or Stockem Station. Arlon might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Arlon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 762 millimetres of rain falls on Arlon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Arlon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Arlon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Arlon?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Arlon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Arlon?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Arlon?
Arlon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Arlon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Arlon Airports
- Areas of Arlon
- Accommodation near Arlon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Arlon
- Choose Your Arlon Hotel Style
- Search Arlon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Arlon
- Hotels Near Arlon, Walloon Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends