History buffs will enjoy a visit to Aritzo, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums and monuments. This city also attracts visitors with its cultural ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 68.5 mi (110.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aritzo
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Spanish Jail Sa Bovida, Aritzo Ethnographic Museum, and Museum of Natural Science
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Monumento Naturale Texile di Aritzo, Church of San Valentino, and Aymerich Castle
Staying in Aritzo
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Hotel Sa Muvara.
Hotel Sa Muvara, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Aritzo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Aritzo gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year