- Excellent COVID-19 precautions
- Excellent staff
- Excellent rooms - all with sea view
- Excellent towel service, sunbeds and umbrellas (pool & sea)
- Great location in a fairly isolated beach (not a private beach, by law all the beaches belong to public)
- Separate areas for adults
- Poor cocktails. Stick to simple drinks and you'll be fine. Don't forget to ask for brand names of your favourite spirits, otherwise you'll be given the cheaper local equivalent.
- Food is above average. It's not bad, but I had much higher expectations.
- A la carte reservations cannot be made before check-in, after check-in they're already booked by current guests. Although I had booked enough nights to try each restaurant and made a request to book restaurants in advance I couldn't try them all. My booking request prior to check-in was denied and I was able to book 3 out of 4 restaurants after the check-in.
- The beach doesn't have silky sand. It's mixed with pebble. Not too bad though. The sea has also pebble in the ground but then turns into sand if you go further.
- Not flexible arrangements: I asked whether it was possible to leave the hotel by 3am paying an extra fee, but I was asked for the full price. It doesn't make much sense to pay that amount for a few hours of sleep. I booked another hotel nearby for less than half the price for my last night. They could have made money by asking for a similar fee, which would have also saved me the trouble to change hotels.